A bond originator can prevent nightmares when buying your dream home. We have the tools to secure the best financing terms possible for you and the answers to all of your questions. Throughout South Africa, our Homeloan Junction consultants know their way around the business of home buying. Simplify the multifaceted process of home buying with a single contact to deal with the whole lending process.
What can a bond originator do for me?
When you consider the many benefits of a bond originator, you will be glad to have one working on your behalf. Your estate agent works on your behalf to find and negotiate a purchase contract for your new home; we at Homeloan Junction can take care of finding the finance … and much more!
Homeloan Junction offers services to you both before you find your new home and after signing an agreement to purchase. Before you even begin shopping for your new home, use the calculators on our website. They make it easy to calculate how much house you can afford and what your monthly payment will be. You can then direct your estate agent to show homes to you that are within your price range. Prequalifying yourself avoids wasted time and disappointment.
9 Good reasons to choose a bond originator?
Are you ready to apply for home financing? The benefits of using a bond originator are many.
- At Homeloan Junction, our advice is free. You pay nothing for our expertise
- Your bond originator will walk you through the application.
- Homeloan Junction has built up a relationship with the banks. Your bond originator will know who has the best deals at any given time.
- Your bond originator will submit your application to nine different banks, one of which will have your best deal.
- Your bond originator will negotiate with the banks on your behalf to secure the best interest rate possible.
- Your bond originator does all the paperwork for you and explains the benefits of each offer.
- You could prepare and submit an application to multiple banks yourself. However, an experienced bond originator will likely find you a better deal than you can negotiate yourself. It will also save you time and aggravation. Remember, this is a free service.
- Homeloan Junction has an impressive approval rate for home loans.
- Your bond originator will work with your estate agent to make sure all agreed to terms are met in a timely manner.
Do you need these home loan services?
Bridging Loans: This short-term loan bridges a time gap. Your contract to buy calls for funds on a specific date. Your funds may not be available until 90 days after that date. What do you do?
Bridging Loans will prevent a delay, allowing you to uphold the terms of the contract. Bridging loans are the solution for those buyers unable to coordinate the purchase of a new home with the sale of their old one.
Home Improvement Loans: Home improvement loans are secondary home loans. Use one to remodel a kitchen, add a pool or an extra bathroom. They are also a lifesaver when homeowners need expensive emergency repairs. The payments are usually small and extended for several years.
Personal Loans: Personal loans are smaller than major home improvement loans. You can secure these flexible loans quickly and often over the telephone. This kind of loan will allow for quick completion of your new home décor. Maybe you need a new bedroom set complete with a memory foam mattress. Sometimes furniture and curtains from the old house do not work in a new one. The payoff term of a personal loan will be between 15 and 60 months but you can always pay it off early.
Investment Property Loans: Buy a house to let as an investment for your future. American billionaire Warren Buffet recommends investing other people’s money to gain the greatest return. You borrow the money to buy an investment property and the lessee pays back the loan in rent to you.
In twenty years, you have a valuable asset free and clear. You can sell the investment property or borrow against it. Use the funds to pay for university educations, weddings or early retirement.
Homeloan Junction is your point of contact for complete home loan services. Our experienced bond originator are sure to find the best rates and terms to fit your financial needs.