When is the best time to contact Homeloan Junction?
We would advise that you get in touch even before you start looking for your home. Getting pre-qualified will not only help you secure your homeloan once you have found your new home, it will also show the seller that you are serious and help you see exactly what price range you can look at for your new home.
In a nutshell what does the home buying process involve?
Applying for a homeloan can seem like a daunting task, but the process is made very easy with Homeloan Junction as we have years of experience. In a nutshell here is how the home buying process works
- Gather information – see what you can afford with our Affordability calculator and get a rough indication of what your monthly payments will be with our Bond Repayment calculator.
- Get Pre-Qualified – we recommend this step as it will help you narrow down houses in your price range as well as indicate to sellers that you are serious about buying their property. Get Pre-qualified now.
- Find your home – once you have found your new home, get in touch and we will discuss your new homeloan requirements. See here some of our Property Tips.
- Complete Paperwork – don’t worry we will guide you through all the paperwork.
- Sign your approval – once we have sourced the best possible deal at the banks, you choose the one that best suits your needs and sign the approval.
- Conveyancing – conveyancing attorneys will put together all the documents that you need to sign in order to lodge your homeloan with the deeds office.
- Property is registered, and Yours! – This process can take between 10-12 weeks, but we will keep you updated throughout.